SIZE DOES MATTER!
Print volume of 1,010 x 1,010 x 1,010 mm
Printer dimensions: 1,300 x 1,470 x 1,830 mm
Shipping weight: 160kg
Delivery method: Self assembly kit
Print head: dual E3D Aero & E3D Volcano 1.75mm
Duet3D Wifi 32 bit controller & Duex5 Expansion board
4 X Z axis motors are controlled individually providing automatic bed tilt calibration.
100 probing point for automatic bed leveling
Minimal Electricity requirements: 32A, single phase, 208-240V:
North America customers: NEMA L6-30P outlet
EU/AU/UK customers: IEC 309 32A Blue (2P+E) outlet
- High-quality extruders from E3D allow for customers to choose various extruder nozzle sizes allowing for finer prints for smaller items.
- With the capability of heating up to 500 °C, special composite materials can now easily be printed.
- Extruder heads are interchangeable between 3 sizes for output nozzle at 0.2, 0.4, and 0.6 mm for small to large objects.
3D Printer Controller:
- Powerful 32 Bit Processor with Dual extruders on the Main Board and option to increase up to 5 more extruders on expansion board controller.
- On-board web interface allows for easy connection of your 3D printer and all firmware updates are easily done through the web interface. Now connect your computer, tablet, or smartphone on the same network easily for printing.
Open Filament System:
- With the open filament system, customers can now choose most of the printing material readily available in the market. Both 1.75mm and 3mm filament options available.
- PLA, ABS, composites: Carbon fiber, Wood, Copper, Brass, Magnetic, PHA, PVA, Hips, Nylon, TPE & TPU (flexible) Co-Polyester, PETG and even PEEK/PEAK can now be printed.
Software and Calibration:
- Intuitive software that allows for easier configuration of printing parameters with the potential to slice using multiple 3rd Party Softwares.
- Over 200 points were taken into consideration during calibration and easy graphical representation to show areas that need adjustment.